|Monday - Friday
|10AM - 4:30PM
or by appointment
About the Career Services Center
The mission of Reading Area Community College (电竞赌注平台) Career Services Center (CSC) is to empower students and recent graduates to integrate and apply their education toward succeeding in their career paths and living a meaningful life after 电竞赌注平台.
Through a variety of programs, resources, and tools, the Career Services Center assists students and alumni meet their professional goals. We engage the 电竞赌注平台 community and facilitate career-related connections and learning opportunities among our partners: students, alumni, parents, faculty, employers, and friends to position students for success.
Our free services include:
- Guidance in selecting a major and a career path
- Career exploration utilizing our online career assessment tool, Focus2 – Login and use the access code RAVENS
- Resume review and help writing cover letters
- Support with job searches and interviewing skills
- Job and internship listings, employer engagement and networking opportunities through Handshake
Handshake Login Access and Instructions for 电竞赌注平台 Students
- Claim your student Handshake account using your 电竞赌注平台 log-in credentials.
- For more information about completing your profile, check out the following guides:
- How to get started with Handshake!
- View all Career Services Center events here and on the 电竞赌注平台 Portal. Find Us on the 电竞赌注平台 Portal for all the Latest News, Resources and Events!!!