Report a Concern, Incident, or Counseling Referral
If you believe that you or anyone else is in immediate danger, call 911 or 电竞赌注平台 Security (SGI) at 610-372-4721 ext. 6291 immediately.
Submitted reports are reviewed during normal business hours and are not monitored after hours, on weekends, or during official College holidays. While referrals from these forms are reviewed by a variety of campus partners working to assist students and employees, they are NOT designed for emergency response situations.
NOTE: Before you submit a report, select the appropriate type of report to submit.
Care & Concern or Threatening Behavior Incident Report
Use this form to report your caring concerns about a student. Kinds of concerns to report include, but are not limited to, concerns about a student because he or she has reported being depressed, has exhibited emotional distress, is very angry, anxious, hostile, etc. Maybe the student has a medical issue, is homeless, has no food, is more withdrawn or suicidal, etc. Additionally, threats, whether written, spoken, or drawn, and whether direct or indirect, should be reported here.
Student Conduct Incident Report
Use this form to report alleged violations of the Student Code of Conduct. Kinds of incidents to report include, but are not limited to, abuse, assault, disorderly conduct, disruption of the learning environment, alcohol/drugs, intoxication, theft, vandalism, weapons, etc.
Title IX Related Concerns Incident Report
If you are a 电竞赌注平台 student, staff or faculty member, or a visitor to our campus, and believe that you have been subjected to, or witnessed, sex discrimination under Title IX, including sexual harassment and/or assault, or wish to file a complaint under Title IX, please use our online reporting form below.
Academic Integrity Incident Report
FACULTY should use this form to report alleged violations of 电竞赌注平台's Academic Honesty and Copyright Policy. Kinds of incidents include, but are not limited to, plagiarism, cheating, unauthorized cooperation, fabrication, etc.
Counseling Self-Referral for Students
Currently enrolled students should use this form to confidentially refer themselves to 电竞赌注平台's mental health counselor for short-term, individual counseling. Students may be enrolled in any program or classes at 电竞赌注平台. Concerns addressed include, but are not limited to depression, anxiety, trauma, addiction, eating disorders, or other mental health concern. Medical insurance is not required but may be needed if a student needs longer, ongoing counseling.
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency and need immediate assistance here are additional resources:
- Berks County Crisis Intervention: 610-379-2007
- RU OK Berks: Text ruOK to 484-816-7865
- National Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: Call or text 988 or http://988lifeline.org
- For domestic violence issues contact Safe Berks 24/7 Hotline: 1-844-789-7233 or Text SAFE BERKS to 20121, or visit http://www.safeberks.org/ ‹‹>
What happens after a report is submitted (other than a counseling self-referral):
- The report immediately enters a secure database
- An automated notification is sent to the Care Team for follow-up
- The reporter may be contacted for further information
- A Care Team member may meet with the student and witnessed
The Care Team may:
- Recommend no action, pending further observation
- Assist reporter in developing a plan of action
- Refer a student to on-campus or community resources
- Make recommendations consistent with college policies and procedures
- Impose sanctions ranging from a warning to expulsion